Commercial Solar Roofing
Flat roofs have a significant amount of untapped potential for energy production. Your roof top may be a perfect place for solar panel installation.
We have developed relationships with select solar power systems manufacturers, allowing us to offer a blanket warranty that covers both the PV array and the roofing system. Having installed PV arrays, we understand the importance of upholding the integrity of your roof along with the installation of a renewable energy system.
Weather Shield Roofing Systems completed a 101 kW solar array on Greenville High School in 2010. We adhered amorphous thin-film panels to the new 60 mil TPO membrane. This project is part of a larger initiative by the city of Greenville and Uni-Solar to install photovoltaic panels on almost all of the 35 city government and school buildings in Greenville as funding becomes available.
Although current costs and technology make unsubsidized arrays impractical, we are closely monitoring the development of this exciting field for opportunities for our clients.
Providing You Continuing Value
Providing you with CONTINUING VALUE means that we give careful consideration to:
- ENERGY: Although the purchase price of a new roof often receives most of the attention, it is often not the greatest cost. We help you understand the energy efficiency of your current roof and offer options to improve the energy performance of your new roof.
- ENDURANCE: Premature failure of your roof can be expensive. That's why we install world-class roofing products and provide you with warranty options of up to 30 years.
- ENVIRONMENT: It is important to consider the true overall impact of a roof system on the environment. This includes not only how your current roof system materials are addressed, but also the impact of producing and transporting new materials, installing the roof, maintaining it, and removing and disposing of the membrane at the end of its useful life.
Why Weather Shield Commercial Roofing Systems?
Weather Shield commercial roofing systems consistently deliver results that meet or exceed our client expectations. Benefits you can expect from us:
- Nearly 40 Years of Experience
- Quality, Cost Effective Work
- Excellent Workmanship & Materials
- Unmatched Customer Service