24/7 Emergency Roof Repair
Emergency roof leaks that interrupt your operations or are causing serious damage to your facility can’t wait. In that situation, only one thing matters: “Get me dry now!”
That’s why we offer a 24/7/365 emergency roof repair service.
If you have an emergency leak, we’ll dispatch one of our 16 full-time Service and Roof Repair Specialists within 2 hours of your call. From there, they will meet you at your location for your repair needs, even if that’s at 3:00 a.m. on a weekend!
For assistance call 616-243-4040 to speak to one of our representatives.
For after hour emergency roof repairs, call 616-243-4040 and press 1 to leave a message. Your phone call will be returned within 15 minutes.
24/7 Emergency Roof Repair Service Areas
Our emergency roof repair service covers West and Mid-Michigan with the surrounding areas of Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Kalamazoo, and Lansing.
For specific locations covered under our emergency roof repair service, check out the highlighted map.
If you’re experiencing an emergency roof leak, give us a call. With our 24/7 emergency roof repair, we can have an expert roof repair technician on the road to your site within 2 hours of your call.
What to do While Waiting for Emergency Roof Repair Service
If you are currently waiting for us to respond to your emergency roof leak, don’t worry! Help is on the way! Be sure to use your best judgement and always put your safety first when dealing with a roof leak. If you are unsure, of the implications of the roof leak, stay clear of the area and our emergency roof leak specialist will help you upon their arrival.
If you determine that the area is safe to be in after assessing the damage, here are a few things to do to prevent further damage:
- Stay calm. If you’ve given us a call, help is on the way. Roof leaks can be very stressful, and a ceiling tile or piece of drywall that lands on the floor make it seem like the sky literally is falling.
- Move valuable items out from the area of the leak. Cover anything that can’t be moved with plastic.
- Turn off and unplug any electronics such as computers, printers, etc., and do not turn them back on until they are completely dried out! Turning on an electronic device that has moisture inside it will often fry the circuits.
- Turn off the breaker if there are any electric wires or outlets in the area of the leak.
- If water is leaking through ceiling tiles or a drywall ceiling it is a good idea to use a screwdriver to poke a pencil-sized hole in the ceiling at the spot where the leak appears to be the worst. That will let the water come out rather than accumulating on top of the ceiling and perhaps causing more damage. Small holes are easy to patch, whole ceilings are not!
- Place buckets or wastebaskets under the leak(s) to minimize damage to carpets or wood floors, then mop or wet vac as much excess water as you can. This will help to prevent damage and will also reduce the slip hazard of a wet floor. We will also provide cleaning and drying equipment and can help with that process if you need it upon our arrival.
- If possible, cordon off the area with chairs, tape, rope or string, and place “wet floor” signs around the area to warn people of the slip hazard.
Once our emergency roof repair team is on-site, we will assess the damage and keep you updated every step of the way.